Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Mail Day!

My Consultant Kit arrived today! I love that big brown truck so much! It always brings me such wonerful things! I ripped into the box like a kid on Christmas morning. I am so happy to have the desire to scrapbook again. I think there are times of waxing and waning in all hobbies. I view it as a good thing. This "rebirth" of my scrapbooking has sparked more energy and creativity in me than I have had in a long time! I sent out an email spreading the word about my new adventure and inviting people to join my bi-monthly Creativity Club. I am so excited to hear back and see who I will be getting the opportunity to share my excitment for scrapbooking with! The first club meeting will be in late May and here is a picture of one of the layouts that we will make using the "Tinkerin'" kit available in the Summer 2009 catalog. Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment